Gateway Aviation Services is a full service FBO that offers unparalleled service for all facets of corporate, military, and general aviation. Our concierge front desk and 24/7-line service are ready and waiting to provide
first class service for all your aviation needs.
At Gateway Aviation Services we provide:
- NATA Safety 1st Certified 24/7 line service
- Complimentary ground power units and air conditioning carts with fuel purchase
- Lavatory and potable water service available
- Gourmet catering and on-site restaurant, Barrio Brewing Company
- Hotel accommodations (special rates available) with Sheraton and Marriott hotels within one mile
- Full-service Jet A and 100LL AvGas with volume discounts available
- 19,000 square feet of hangar space available for overnight and long term lease
- Crew car
For your convenience, U.S. Customs and Border Protection services are available weekdays between 11 am and 7 pm (MST) with after-hour availability by appointment. Our newly renovated space allows for inspection services
up to 20 passengers per aircraft. Contact U.S. Customs at Gateway Airport at 480-279-2928.
Gateway Aviation Services is a DLA contract fuel provider for U.S. Government and military operations. Gateway Airport is a fully-fenced, secure environment with 24/7 police and Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting
services provided by the City of Mesa. We are also proud members of the Airlift / Tanker Association and can handle aircraft of any size.
Call us at 480-988-7700 or make a reservation online now. We look forward to serving you!
Airport Rates and Charges
Executive Director Approved Airport
Fees, Services, and Rental Rates